|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings|
GulfStream Boat Sales, Derry, Northern Ireland Londonderry UK
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Stand out from the crowd in this striking Mariah 211...
With classic American muscle-boat lines, this Mariah 211 cuddy looks like it means business. A very sleek shape… kinda like it’s going 50mph just sitting at the dock. It’s in fantastic condition with a completely original exterior – gel coat and graphics all look great. It’s complimented by rich green interior upholstery and gold Mariah accents; which is certainly different and adds a certain degree of sophistication.
I think it’s a cool looking boat…
This Mariah 211 Cuddy is in beautiful condition. With Only 300 hours on the clock she has only been used in fresh water and has been extremely well cared for by her one and only owner. It’s a credit to her owner and presents like a boat that’s a lot younger than her hull number indicates. The hull bottom has never been anti-fouled, and the exterior and interior alike are in beautiful shape.
Fitted with the powerful Mercruiser 5.7L 250HP V8 motor, this boat delivers very strong performance. It gets on plane effortlessly, will cruise comfortably at low rpm and has an excellent turn of speed when you want it. The carbureted motor is also easy to maintain and should prove reliable as the years go by.
Whether you’re looking for a stylish day boat, a watersports machine, or a boat for taking big groups of friends out for some fun on the water, this Mariah 211 is well worth a look.
Complete with tonneau cover, storage cover, anchor and rode, dock lines and fenders, this boat is ready to go to the water and would make a great first time buy.
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
To get the full low down on this boat you should watch our long video review at GulfStreamBoatSales.com. It goes into more detail than you can imagine, but it’s intended to give you almost as good a look at this boat as you’d have if you came to see it in person.
- 1998 Mariah 211 Cuddy with Mercruiser 5.7L Thunderbolt 5 Ignition 250HP V8 Alpha 1 Stern Drive
- Powerful Sports Cuddy that’s ideally suited to watersports
- Only 300 hours on the clock
- Only 1 owner from new
- In Outstanding condition
- Only Fresh Water Use from new
- Digital depth sounder
- Full Range of Marine Instrumentation
- Windshield wiper
- Solid Fibreglass Deck
- Twin axle US galvanised trailer
- All-over storage cover
- Integrated Swim Platform and Boarding Ladder
- Transom Ski Towing Eye
- Large cuddy with convertible V-berth
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail email@example.com
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||MerCruiser 5.7L Thunderbolt 5 Ignition|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||6.40m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep Vee|
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.